As with all our kilts, this garment is Made by highly-trained kilt makers. They are canvas lined with 2 buckles to ensure an excellent fit. If you prefer 3 buckles add a note when at checkout.
The kilt is 8 yards of 16oz. worsted wool, available in our full range of tartans from Lochcarron of Scotland & House of Edgar..
- Waist: measure firmly around waist at navel height.
- Seat: measure around the largest part of the seat area.
- Kilt Length: measure from navel height to the top of the knee.
- Height: provide this in feet and inches.
- Choose your tartan. Please check none on the opposite Mill to continue.
On average kilts take 4-6 weeks to make up, however, we can improve on this if required, so if you need your kilt in a hurry please e-mail us and we will do all we can to accommodate you.
Pleating at the back can either be ‘to the sett’ meaning it continues the pattern of the tartan, while ‘to the strip’ means each pleat carries a uniform stripe from the tartan. You have the option to choose which color stripe you’d like carried over in this option (input which color from your chosen tartan you’d like in the text box).
If you have any queries regarding the measurement process, the pleating options, or would like some additional information before placing your order please e-mail us.
Pipe Band discounts are available for larger orders, please contact us for more information.